Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist Logo In 24Hrs











About:

Why Choose us ? 

  - A group of Professional and Experienced Talent.

  - Can provide multiple redesigns if the initial draft doesn't match expected quality.

  - Unique, Creative and Affordable designs.



What if i'm not satisfied with initial delivery ?

  - Redesign with same designer or assign a new designer for the project.

  - Provide some examples or more info to direct the designer.



What if i get $5 package which doesn't come with Source and vector files and i need modifications later ?

      - You don't have to worry about as we always keep the source files.



Why Should i get Vector and Source files ?

      - By getting these files, you'll be able to modify anything in the design according to your requirement.





Some Tags :

Professional - Modern - Catchy - Minimal - Minimalist - Flat - Badge - Vintage - Versatile - Signature - Luxury - Elegant - Iconic - Text - Business - Cooperate







Don't hesitate to contact if you have any Questions.

Reviews


:

I don't have a lot of extra money, and I was apprehensive about using a service that was so cheap. However, dozendesigns did a FANTASTIC job. They gave it back WAY before the turnaround time, were VERY patient with me when I requested tweaks, and did a BEAUTIFUL job working in all the little details

:

It was truly a process to bring our logo vision to life, as we had to have several revisions to get it right. Along the way we over came a communication issue as I had to restate my specifications more than once. Overall, now that it's done we are very happy with the result. Thank you for the good work

:

I didnt feel communication was very good - and i didnt feel the seller was truly motivated in making the logo i was needing - might have been an off day - i wouldnt know, but for me, a creative process should be sparkling with intent. I ended up accepting the final delivery, because honestly the price is so low - but i wont be using it. Its not bad, its just not what i was hoping for.

:

I’ve used Dozendesigns twice now and they delivered exactly what I wanted both times! And put up with all of my revision requests. Could not recommend enough!

:

I got everything I wanted at a very reasonable price. The seller was quick, polite and professional. Thanks very much for a great logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment