Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Design Modern Business Logo











About:

Welcome to the most Creative gig on Fiverr.



I am experienced enough to design all types of logo designs. My portfolio speaks better. Don't forget to read client's review as well. I have worked with 4000+ clients all over the Globe. My services will never let you down.



Yo will get in Basic Package 

  • Two unique logo in 3000 x 3000 Pixel size
  • JPEG or PNG format
  • Source file
  • Unlimited Revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
  • Full money back guarantee if not satisfied
  • Original work, no copying
  • 24 X 7 VIP support



Minimalist | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



Have queries? Contact us in inbox anytime!



Thank You

Nefarious_gfx

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my third or fourth project working with this seller, and the fact that I keep coming back tells you I love the creativity and how they are able to take an idea and convert it into graphics. I always leave with a A++ product and very satisfied!! Great communication! Best on delivery!!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with you again. Thank you

Seller's Response:

I had a hard time describing what I wanted, but he stuck with it, and me, and produced exactly what I needed. Great service, and great quality work! Glenn Galish

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Nefarious_gfx was great to work with. I had my order completed, including numerous revisions, and delivered in less than 24 hours. I would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment