Sunday, January 3, 2021

Draw Amazing Mascot Logo For Sports, Gaming With Free Banner











About:

Hello Everyone!



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your Sports Team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?

I will design a awesome best mascot logo for you like animal, person type, etc. I will make your Ideas become the best awesome mascot logo . this is 1000% original my own work

I am 7 years experienced in graphic design.

THIS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK and MADE BY ME, NO FAKE DESIGNER and NOT RESELLER

If you want see my completely portofolio, you can see at my Instagram: 

@artomorodesign



I will give my customers the best service.

This is the package:



Bronze Package :

  • High Quality Design
  • 1 Awesome preview logo
  • 2000x2000 px for resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)



Gold Package :

  • High Quality Design

  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • 2 Revision
  • 4000x4000 px for resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 


Diamond Package :

  • Very High Quality Design
  • Amazing preview logo
  • 3 Revision
  • 4000x4000 px for resolution of preview (JPG & PNG)
  • Vector File (AI & EPS10) 


Note: Please message me first before order, tell me about character brief that you needs and you can order after I approve the project.

Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always perfect

:

Never disappoints

:

10/10 got done very fast

:

Thank you so much

:

Fast work Rate 8/10




No comments:

Post a Comment