Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Design 3 Flat And Minimalist Logo With Free Vector Files











About:

  • Welcome [MUST READ]



Are you excited about starting a new company, but you have no clue how your logo should look like? Would you like it done in the right way from scratch to finish?

Then you've come into the right place.



Allow me to share a "golden nugget" to you, a super important tip that I've learned over the years:



  • My secret [GOLDEN NUGGET]



Don't treat your logo as a picture, because a logo is much more than that. A logo is a graphic reflection of the core values you embrace, it also reflects your company's personality and your vision for the future. 



  • The Process



I will start by creating 2 up to 3 (see packages) concepts for you to choose from.

We will then refine and finalize one concept that you choose to be your final logo.



That's why, if you choose me, at the end of each project I ensure every Iogo will have its own identity and a story to tell.



  • My key skills



Minimalist Logo Design | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



So, don't waste your time anymore and >> Order Now <<

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very smooth interaction and particularly attentive. David proposed a first series of logos to know which direction we wanted to take. They were not even close to what I was looking for. After discussion, David quickly changed direction and came up with something great! David was very responsive and patient, and was willing to proceed with all the revisions necessary until the result was to my liking. Thanks David; It's been great dealing with you!

Seller's Response:

I'm really glad you love the final outcome! It was a bumpy road but in the end, with proper communication and clear directions we figured it out, and that's the most important thing. If you still need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm here happy to help you out. Regards, David.

Seller's Response:

My project was gaming related, communication was perfect, order delivery as advertised or even faster. Everything was as expected or more, wonderful designs and worth more than the advertised price. Will recommend to all my friends and everyone who is looking for a graphic designer. 10/10.

:

It was a real pleasure working with you Johanns! The communication was top notch from the beginning until the end of the project. The brief was on point and easy to follow. If you still need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm here happy to assist you. Regards, David.

:

Tibi is amazing, he is very fast and delivers exactly what you are asking for. Is the second project I’ve worked with him and I will come back for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment