Friday, January 29, 2021

Design A Minimalist, Modern Logo











About:

I will design an Outstanding LOGO with my skills and creativity for you in Vector format (Ai and EPS) also provide all file format PNG,EPS,PDF,SVG,JPG.



Why me

  • Less than 1Hour Response Time
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fully custom design for your website/business/product!
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • Full Copyrights.
  • I always recommend to Order the vector file
  • Live portfolio and Client's feedback



Kindly chose the STANDARD or PREMIUM packages for the finest results similar to my portfolio.



I will design logo in following style

Modern ,Minimalist , Text , Vintage , Hand drawn , Feminine ,Signature , and gaming logo



I would love Hearing from you, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am thrilled. Super fast response. Delivery within the time frame. And the end result convinces me completely. Minimalist and completely to my specifications and taste. Even changes were implemented and delivered very quickly. Thank you very much. Will definitely recommend the artist. Only the best furthermore, Bine

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

:

Amazing work! Thank you so much!!

:

Beautiful work, very friendly and fast

:

thank you it's an amazing experience




No comments:

Post a Comment