Saturday, January 30, 2021

Create Minimalist Logo Design For Your Business











About:

Welcome to my create minimalist logo design for your business GIG.



Hi, 

Are you looking forward to the creative minimalist logo design for your business?

Just tell me your ideas and I will surprise you with my talent!! 

Looking forward to a great experience with you.



★ I'll create a minimalistic, modern, unique, custom logo design, professionally on Adobe Illustrator ( AI, EPS format.)★



Why choose me?

 ✓ Original content, NO STOCK VECTOR, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional

   color schemes

✓ Minimalistic design concepts

✓ 100% Unique designs

✓ 100% money back guaranty 

✓ Premium fonts use

✓ Creative conceptual and original high-quality designs

✓ Excellent communication and promptness (Native English speaker)



I guarantee you'll love your new logo, or I'll make it right.



Minimalist logo l Minimal l Modern l Text l clean l simple l Business Maker l Vintage l Feminine l Badge l Signature l Hand Drawn l Custom Business Design



Thank You

Emetic365

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice work recommended seller

Seller's Response:

thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Solid color

Seller's Response:

Thanks, sir,

Seller's Response:

Great guy, this is my 2nd experience with this seller. Always best as expected




No comments:

Post a Comment