Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Design Luxury Fashion And Clothing Brand Monogram Logo











About:

Greetings, Welcome to my gig!



I am a professional graphic designer and i design luxury and monogram logos for fashion and clothing brand. I will design your logos according to your requirements.



Why should you choose me?





  • Professional Graphic Designer
  • 4+ years of experience
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Quick response



What will you get from me



Unlimited revisions until full satisfaction

Fully copyrighted

High resolution 300 dpi

Unique and custom designs

Extra fast delivery

All file formats

Social media kit





If you need more information, just get in touch and i will response you as soon as possible.

THANKS

Reviews


:

Work completed ti a high standard within the time frame and adjusts made upon reviewing. Would recommend working with this guy.

:

The best experience I could have asked for. I will for sure be back once I get my other business up and running

:

Super impressed with Mark's work. He brought the vision to life and loved the final product. Everything from communication to delivery was flawless.

:

This seller fulfilled the brief well, and provided exactly the services that they advertised. The final design was professional and well executed. they produced the design within the time frame, and there were no issues with communication. I would definitely recommend this seller.

:

he was very professional and was very good at customer service we had some issues with our logo for our company and we had to do a lot of changes and he was very good with understanding our issues and work with us. I highly recommend him for any of your work he will do a very good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment