Sunday, January 17, 2021

Awesome Water Colour Brand And Identity Logo











About:

Hi



If you Are Looking Unique Identity For Your Business N Brand then Place 

Your Order For Best I will Give U Unique Identity With My water colour feminine Logo Designs.

I play with colours N if U want I use Some Different Styles For your brand Like Images Water Colour splashes ,Flowers AnY Thing That Look Beautiful and Perfect..



Basic Gig



I will Give you 1 Style Of logo In My Basic Packge With 2 revision with Jpeg n Png file.



Standard



I will Give You 2 Different style Of logos With Unlimited Revisions Jpeg Png N source file with Mokeup....



Premium



I will Give You 3 Differnt Styles Of logos With water Colour Image Or any thing U want With Unlimited Revisions Source N Life time Support 3d Mokup and Business Card









If you have any questions please feel Free to ask before order......



Thank you

Regards

Amal

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second order with Amal and the logos are amazing. Delivered what I asked for with a couple revisions. Very professional and quick and will be perfect for my new brand.

Seller's Response:

Thank you pleasure to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Amal was very patient and very willing to ensure that I was satisfied with my logo and business card design! He answered all questions promptly that I had, and even made corrections in a quickly manner. I will definitely be working with him in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank You so Much inshaa Allah we will work again .... Beautiful Experience

Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Just what I wanted! I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment