Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Traditional Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Are you looking for a logo that slaps? well i can make it for you!

These are not "logos" using dafont fonts, these are hand drawn and vectorized by hand =) 



READ PLEASE

If the logo required is in any style different than the shown on the portfolio ALWAYS ask first before you buy any package.

If you need some kind of imagery ask too before any purchase.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The design came out great! very professional, and original looking design. I couldn't have gotten this logo from using a free service, or from most of the artists on here. I highly recommend this artist. Great communicator too and very accommodating.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot my friend, i really appreciate the kind of words and i'm glad you like my art. Cheers brother!

Seller's Response:

This exceeded my expectations. I sent some pictures that represented my aesthetic and he literally ran with jt to make my logo.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot my brother! i really appreciate the kind of words and i'm glad you appreciate my work.

Seller's Response:

Everything was beyond amazing. Three different designers in and I still couldn’t find someone who could capture the aesthetic and feel I wanted, communicate thoroughly, or just be on the same wavelength in general... prior to finding Pony, and he nailed it every step of the way! Super pumped on my new logo and background! 1,000% recommend! 🤘




No comments:

Post a Comment