Sunday, October 4, 2020

Design Flat Minimalist Logo And Favicon











About:

♛  ♛ | Best Quality Logo on Fiverr



I'll design an Outstanding LOGO with my creativity and skills in Vector (.Ai and EPS), JPEG and transparent PNG


✔ Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 

✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support



Why trust me and benefits you get?

  • Less than 2 Hours Response Time
  • TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • I will work until you satisfy 100%

  • I will provide you unlimited revisions and concepts of designs until you get dream logo



Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design



★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead and ORDER NOW! ★



 Regards

 killer_artist90

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very professional Photoshop designer, this is not the first time we have worked together. It has always been awesome. One can deal with this person simply and without complication to get to the form of logo that you think and like it. thank you my dear :)

Seller's Response:

welcome dear

Seller's Response:

excellent work as usual!

Seller's Response:

thanks dear

:

very easy and polite to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment