Saturday, November 28, 2020

Quickly Digitize Any Custom Embroidery Design











About:

Hi there! If you require a fast top-quality digitizing of your custom embroidery design, you've found the right person.  (PLEASE MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER)


Here's what I can offer:


  • A quick digitizing of ANY custom embroidery design.
  • The digitizing of a simple logo takes less than 1 hour.

  • A wide range of file formats which includes:
         .DST, .PES, .VIP, .HUS, .JEF, .XXX, .EXP, and many other.
  • A source file in .EMB format.
  • A .PDF file with all necessary information about the design.

  • An unlimited number of revisions.


Why you should choose my services:
  • I have many years of experience in working with probably the best digitizing software out there - Wilcom.
  • I've been working as a manager/digitizer of an embroidery shop on Etsy for several years. I know how to communicate with my clients and fulfill every specific requirement.
  • I can work even with low-quality and low-resolution source pictures.

  • I've seen a lot of my designs actually stitched out and know of many problems that can happen during the embroidering process and how to avoid them.


Feel free to contact me with ANY request at any time!

Reviews


:

Amazing and detailed work, highly recommend!. I have worked with Eugene on two projects so far, Eugene goes above and beyond to helps you understand the process and makes sure you are satisfied with your product. Thank you Eugene.

:

Great work! The patches came out great and he did them super fast. Even did a few other options for me that turned out better than what I was trying to get. I will be back, Thanks again, Jeramie

:

Eugene did an amazing file, and make the adjustment requested with prompt delivery, I will recommend his services! Definitely I'll come back, thank you!

:

great work as always, extremely knowledgeable and offers great insight.

:

Fantastic work!




No comments:

Post a Comment