Monday, November 2, 2020

Awesome Logo Fishing Team Or Fishing Company In 24 Hours











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing Fishing team/Fishing brand logo, i will design an Original Fishing logo for your business brand or your team. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style is vintage hand drawing logo. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction

- 100% money back guranteed



BASIC you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

  



STANDARD you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

    Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

    Vector file



PREMIUM you will get:



    One Concept

    JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

    Transparent PNG images (hi-res)

    Vector file

    Source file
    3d mockup



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much!



Best regards

daiwa

Reviews


:

Daiwa is amazing!!!! If you need a professional fishing logo, look no further. You will not find better quality, speed, and responsiveness than Daiwa. This was a really great service and I would recommend it to anybody that is interested.

:

thankyou heaps for bringing my thoughts to reality effortlessly. your designs grabbed a load of attention and already planning for you to do a few more

:

This is my second order with Daiwa and it was amazing again. Don't hesitate to purchase his services because he is truly one of the best to work with.

:

Just perfect! I ordered 6 different logos at the same time and the price and the result were astonishing! I highly recommend this guy!

:

I made a custom order, told what i liked and wanted. And the logo was superb! Just as i imagined! Top notch, good and very fast communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment