Friday, November 20, 2020

Embroidery Digitizing Your Logo In 2 Hours











About:

                                   EXTRA FAST DELIVERY WITHIN 2 HOURS !!!



Hi i am a freelance embroidery digitizer and i am doing work in this field embroidery digitizing more than 8 years. I will make all types of designs like Cap,Visor,Cap back,Left Chest,3D Puff,Applique and Jacket back ...



 1.Embroidery logo digitization

 2.Wilcom logo digitization 

 3.Extra fast delivery 


 4.Quality guaranteed - you will not pay if you are not satisfied

 5.Free Editing

 6.
Major formats available like Emb,Dst,Pes,Exp,Cnd,Pxf,Dst Etc with pdf and jpeg files...



NOTE:  Send your artwork file with all the necessary info and i will gladly send you a quote.

Thanks








Reviews


:

I have placed serval orders from @embroiderypunch and she continues to execute great quality work. She is able to bring every purchase to the best ability. I have purchased from other people on Fiverr and @embroiderypunch has been my favorite. I have someone I can rely on and all within a few hours. Definitely recommend purchasing from her, you won't regret it! Thank you!

:

I really liked how personal and professional she was. She delivered ahead of schedule and then some! I would definitely recommend and come back.

:

embroiderypunch was awesome they knew what program was needed to concert my file and they did it correctly so that it was usuable

:

Embroiderypunch was pleasant to work with, we had to make a few revisions on the size of the logo and there was no issue doing so. Thank You,

:

Excellent communication and turn around time! The quality was great as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment