Thursday, November 5, 2020

High Quality Professional Logo In 6 Hours











About:

Description:

Welcome To My Special Service

A logo is the most important part of the business, it symbolizes the company and stands as a face of what it represents. We will assure you not just to design but to make a logo that communicates to your target audience of what your company is. A simple and effective logo that is easy to remember.

.

YOU WILL GET FROM THIS GIG:

1.    24 hours super fast delivery

2.    High resolution professional vector logo design

3.    All source files jpg,transparent png,gif,svg,pdf and other source files

4.    All editable files Ai,eps,ait (Vector file format) and Photoshop psd.

5.    Unlimited revisions.

6.    A gift of free T-shirt design

7.    100% Money back guarantee

8.    You are just one click away to get your design.





****ORDER NOW****

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was very fast in getting samples to me and answering my questions. the icon came out great also, gave me exactly what I was looking for...simple and clean

:

I've worked with wow_designerr many times. She is my go to for any logo designs. She's very fast and friendly. The latest one was Elite Lawns and the logo is PERFECT! I can't recommend wow_designerr enough. So easy to work with. I already have another few projects on the line for her.

:

I love working with wow_designerr. I've asked for her help with many projects and I continue to come back to her time and time again! Wonderful to work with and fast too! Love the end result every time.

:

On time, very easy to work with, skill set second to none! Thank you so much I will well pleased

:

thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment