Thursday, November 26, 2020

Modern Line Art Text Or Badge Logo Design











About:

Hi, I am Abhi, a passionate flat graphic designer, and a creative thinker. I have been working on Fiverr from the last 4 years and have successfully developed 40K+ Brand logos.

Exclusively Premium, Simple, Minimal, Line art, Typography Brand logo design are here to blow you away.

You are paying a quality gig to receive perfect quality service and design.



Note: This is a highly recommended gig line art, monogram, or text-based/badge logo only. This doesn't include Mascot or Complex detailed illustration.



Why me?

  1. Most Rated and Trusted Seller
  2. Reliable and Quick communication
  3. Printable and HQ File size
  4. Minimalist Logo and Flat Logo Expert



This gig assures you all the print resolution solutions and a brand face for your company.

  • Copyrights will be with the customer.
  • Get the source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High-quality files.

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Typography | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design

Get a free consultation.

Seems Interesting? Let's have a word!

Always happy to help! Order a gig now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Here's the short of it: he's worth the money. I'm a graphic hobbyist but spend too much time on my own stuff and needed someone to give a different perspective. I gave him the rundown and pointed him to similar brands which helped enormously. Communication wasn't always immediate but I never waited longer than a day. I don't appreciate the negative reviews because I think most of them come from a place of not realizing how much he gives for the cost. Most design firms cost +$500, have long turn around times, and aren't nearly as concerned about you. This is a great value and I'm extremely satisfied. He deserves your business.

Seller's Response:

OMG! Thanks for the tip,I truly appreciate the confidence you showed in me. Good luck for your business.

Seller's Response:

Mrtranscendence went just beyond my expectations. He stepped very quickly into your world and felt things with one e-mail. I came with an idea, when I received his sketch, I just realised that he put my idea further than I could even imagine myself. More than a logo, he made my idea a concept, a brand. He is very talented and I fully recommend him with no hesitation. Thank you so much Ahbi !!

Seller's Response:

I’m so grateful to be working with you. Thanks for being a loyal, long-term customer.

Seller's Response:

absolutely fantastic!!! I told him what I wanted and he delivered! can't recommend enough. Plus it doesn't break the bank. I spent 83 dollars and I would've happily paid more!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment