Thursday, November 26, 2020

Create Fashion, Cosmetic And Beauty Logo











About:

Hey! Welcome to my gig

Are you looking for a qualified graphic designer that can handle your design projects? and looking for a High-Quality Cosmetic, Fashion, Famining and Beauty Logo 

for your business? then you are in the right place.

My goal as a logo designer is to help your business make a great first impression in your local market and stand out from your competition.

Buyer Satisfaction is my first priority

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is very nice, polite, and answers quickly. The final design looks nice. I'm a bit disappointed that the fonts he bought and used aren't included in an editable state in the final delivery.

:

zuanzanuar16 delivered my logo perfectly! He did exactly what I wanted on the first try! He listen to what I wanted, asked the right questions and followed my inspiration picture but made it his own as well. 10/10 would recommend.

:

I needed a logo for my beauty website and I am very happy with the quality delivered. The communication was clear and the seller understood my needs and was able to provide several creative options for me to choose and delivered on time. I highly recommend the seller and would definitely come back for my next project!

:

I cant count anymore how many times ive worked with him! He is my #1 guy for all of my logo designs, always delivers quality work and truly is able to bring your vision to life. Thank you!

:

thank you so much for your review :)




No comments:

Post a Comment