Sunday, November 29, 2020

Design A Killer Logo For Your Business











About:

Welcome to this LEGENDARY GIG.



I'm Danilo from Italy, an expert graphic designer who works on Fiverr since 2011 to help customers to tell their business stories through their logos.



PREMISE

This Gig offers a basic logo design service to users who have a limited budget without giving up professionalism.

For more complex works, that can include other products/services related to logo design, contact me in a private conversation on Fiverr and ask for a Custom Price Quote.



MY DESIGN STYLE

My graphic design style is creative and clean, with simple shapes that will make the logo unique and eye-catching.

In a world where everything turns in simplicity, I try to express minimalism and pragmatism with my works adding a touch of creativity in a balanced and effective way of avoiding boredom.



MY “NOT TO DO” LIST

I don't use logos generators. All designs are made from scratch.

I don't use logo templates and copyrighted vector images.

I don’t use NON-commercial free fonts, but only commercial-use and licensed ones.



Take a look at my WORK SAMPLES above or at MY PORTFOLIO section on this same Gig page and choose your package, I'm here on Fiverr to design your next logo!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used many designers before but none that really truly listened to me. Danilo's work is beyond what you would expect for most designers. Danilo is a creative and efficient designer. He has a great eye for design, truly expert, awesome!!!

Seller's Response:

Gerald is definitely one of my best clients on Fiverr. Precise, patient, cordial, collaborative, pragmatic. Couldn't ask for better. If you work with him in the future, consider yourself lucky.

Seller's Response:

Danilo is very quick to respond and keen to review based on suggestions. The logo provided matches perfectly the briefing provided. All the alternatives he provided were high quality and well thought out. When we requested adjustments the feedback was very fast. Overall we are very pleased with the excellent result.

Seller's Response:

I liked a lot to design the new logo of Pedro. He is a new customer that I hope to help in the future with other graphic design projects. Perfect communication and prompt responses from him. Thanks so much for ordering.

Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the work, and a true professional. Was very understanding when we had a miscommunication. Did a new logo free of charge. Highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment