Sunday, February 28, 2021

Design Realtor Or Business Or Real Estate Logo











About:

WELCOME TO My Realtor and Real Estate Logo DESIGN SERVICE :



If you are looking for - Real Estate Agent, Property, Construction, Realtor, Investment, Real Estate logo then you are at the right gig.



I am an Experienced logo designer with more than 5 years of experience in designing High-Quality Logos.





Our Packages (Overview)



Basic Package $35:



  • 1 Concept of Real Estate Logo for selection
  • Transparent PNG and JPG
  • 3D Mockup
  • Unlimited Revisions





Standard Package $70



  • 2 Concept of Real Estate Logo designs for selection
  • Source Files
  • Vector File
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Social Media Kit
  • 3D Mockup





Premium Package $150:



  • 3 Concept of Real Estate Logo designs for selection
  • Vector Formats
  • Source Files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Social Media Kit
  • Stationery Design
  • 3D Mockup



For more detail Contact us

Reviews


:

Let me start by saying that this was my first time getting a professional logo and my experience was amazing I’m so appreciative to how understanding and patient she was when working with me anything I didn’t understand she took the time to help navigate me not to mention the work looks incredible I would definitely recommend her services as well as I will be using them again myself thank you thank you thank you

:

This is my second time doing business with the seller. When you find a great member, add them to your team. I look forward to more future collaborations.

:

She was excellent! Got what i wanted on first try didn’t need any revisions at all. Quick communication and fast delivery. Would use again!

:

I tried out 5 different logo designers and have to say that this seller truly delivers a quality design. She continued to work with me without complaint until I was satisfied.

:

This is my second time working with her and she is great! Great communication and she comes up with great designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment