Thursday, February 18, 2021

Design Fashion,Beauty,Flat And Signature Logo With Copyrights











About:

               Welcome to my MODERN FASHION logo design gig.



My main objective is to provide excellent MODERN FASHION logo design service with timely, accurate and with professional results. My success comes from taking the problem of my clients in my hands and producing a clean solution that helps them to achieve their goals.



My FASHION logo designs give your brand name a trust factor which will help you to achieve the targets more easily.



So how does it work?



Select your package form (Basic, Standard or Premium) and Press the order button, Than enter all your details and I will give you the dream luxury fashion logo design with copyrights .



Please Note : We don't design logos for ADULT CONTENT, BEER and Wine or anything which is unethical.



So hurry up !......



Looking forward to creating your vision.



If you're unsure on anything just get in touch I'm very responsive and will reply to you ASAP.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After the second revision, I only received four logo designs instead of five that I paid for. I was also supposed to get several file types of my design (jpg., png, svg, pdf, etc.) ONLY received jpg. files and where is the social media kit?

Seller's Response:

we will Send you all files sir as per commitment once you will send us final logo we gave you 9 concepts first time 5 concepts and second time 4 concepts sir

Seller's Response:

Awesome service. I gave examples for inspiration with a color scheme that spoke to me. I received a design to spoke to me and my brand. I only did not get the perfect logo but also received it in a timely manner. I highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the amazing review amazing buyer

:

Easy to work with and responsive to revisions. I'm pleased with the final product and would buy again from this seller. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment