Monday, February 8, 2021

Design Your Logo For Your Business Or Brand











About:

Whether you are looking for a simple text logo, maybe some stylized text or a full scale luxury logo in hi resolution with graphic illustration included in the design, I can help you achieve the look you are searching for. Or if you don't know what you're looking for then I will use my own ideas and skills to create a logo to best portray your business. Most all of my clients find me quite easy to work with and I keep working until you are satisfied with the designs. Let's get started with your luxury logo today!



Dave











Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a client with a very challenging story to try to tell in a "logo" and I found this process helpful, collaborative, and it gave me the opportunity to show my client something that really resonated with them. So well done! I'll use again for sure!! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Looking forward to future collaborations.

Seller's Response:

Amazing attention to detail, always provided prompt updates. And very patient with my questions and concerns. Thank you for helping launch my small business!!!!

Seller's Response:

My pleasure working with you Marcus! All the best.

:

Seller was super easy to work with and put together a pretty awesome logo design for our newest business venture!! I hope to work with him again on future design ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment