Friday, February 5, 2021

Design 2 Logo Versions In 12 Hours With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hello Fiverr,

I am Lucian and I will make a unique logo for your business that will help you stand out from the competition.



Looking for minimalist & professionallogo for your business/brand? You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with satisfaction of my global, high end clients.



I do custom, modern, flat, clean, minimalist, text, signature logos and business cards.

If you have any difficult or extraordinary design, kindly contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE WILL GET YOU:



    2 LOGO VERSIONS

   UNLIMITED REVISIONS

   HIGH QUALITY WORK 300dpi

  .JPG / .PNG(transparent background)

   3D MOCK-UP

   100% SATISFACTION

   100% UNIQUE DESIGN

   100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

  MODIFICATION OF 1 LOGO WHICH YOU CHOOSE



I always think outside the box, which is necessary for a new business to stand out in the market!

I guarantee your satisfaction and until you get that, you can request as many revisions as you want.



I also offer random bonuses and offers to new orders daily!



Order today and we will get your business scaling to new heights.



Feel free to contact me.





Kind Regards,

Lucian

Reviews


:

He was quickly responsive to my requests but not always entirely thorough in answering all the questions I had about the process. Given this was my first time working with a contractor here I may have had a few more questions about how it typically goes. I ultimately figured it out ok but I would have liked more engagement and guidance.

:

Love the mock ups for VIBE Media. I am very impressed! He took some of our sketches and put a great twist to them and came up with some incredible versions that we will be using for years to come! Thank You!

:

Lucian did a great job, my team loved the concepts he came up with. He took the crude drawings we gave him and turned it into a masterpiece. Would definitely work with him again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality logo

:

Thank you so much! I needed this quickly to get my online store up and running due to Covid restrictions and this was delivered in record time and high quality.

:

I requested a logo design for my YouTube channel. I had very specific details as far as the logo design, as it is for a very tech-based purpose, and I was concerned he might have trouble understanding the concept. I am pleased to say he got exactly what I needed on the second revision and I am very happy. I highly recommend him and well consider him again for future requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment