Friday, February 19, 2021

Design Eye Catching Gym, Fitness And Sports Logo











About:

Hello respected buyers,

This is a special gig for Fitness, Gym, Custom, Unique, T-Shirt, Shirts, Business. Creative, Skull, Professional, Modern, Social media marketing logo and Sports logo. I will design Professional logo design to help your business really take off and reach the height you are dreaming.

I have a talented team and we can also design business cards and flyers.



Whats you will get from me?

  • High quality logo design
  • Vector/Source file
  • Social media kit
  • Copyright document
  • high resolution file
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Work until your satisfaction
  • Quality of work 



Regards

Alyan Ahmed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tbh such a patient and amazing guy!!! 5 stars isn’t even enough for this dude! Very talented , very patient really goes beyond to satisfy his customers , definitely definitely recmonnnd!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Alan did a great job bringing my vision to life. He took direction extremely well once I explained to him in detail what I was looking for. He was very patient and kept working on the design until I was satisfied. I would definitely recommend working with him especially if you have a vision that you just need executed!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

I have asked alyanahmed922 to design a sports logo. He understood the task and my ideas very quickly. Even the first draft was excellent and met all the requirements. Nevertheless, I wanted to change a few details and I asked alyanahmed922 to revise it twice. He responded to the revisions very quickly and implemented them perfectly. alyanahmed922 is very friendly, on time, helpful and reliable. I am very satisfied with his work and would contact him again. Thank you alyanahmed922!




No comments:

Post a Comment