Monday, February 8, 2021

Design Retro Vintage Badge











About:

My service provides one of the most unique, creative and professional l0go designs. From the simple vintage logos to the most complicated retro logo.
If you order my service, I will work hard until you get your dream log0.


Your logo will be created in Adobe Illustrator (.ai) vector format, so it can be scaled to any size you require. 


The final package will include: 
- A very unique logo design 
-creative work

-2-3 color designs ( multiple gigs )

-free modification  ( as per Package )
-Preview JPG ,vector , transparent file ( as per package )
If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief. 
Thank you for reading this description.
(CUSTOM DRAWINGS, ILLUSTRATIONS AND DETAILED DESIGNS WILL COST EXTRA. PLZ CONTACT 1ST IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE .THANKS)
Give me a chance to proof my words

Reviews


:

Very communicative. Was put back at first because I was asked to send pictures of ideas and jesterr sent me back exactly what I sent him with the name of my company under it... the final product looked nothing like the first rendition. Jesterr worked with me until my idea into something I loved. Great work Jesterr.

:

Seller wasn't going to deliver what I was asking for, so I just asked for the source files and I will do it myself. The design was obviously from a template and seller was just replacing objects in the template for each revision. No "design" went into it. This service would be great for stay-at-home grandma that wants a logo for her local bridge club - but not much else.

:

Iv'e worked with Jesterr before and this time went just as smoothly as last time! He responds well to change requests and is extremely quick with getting back to you! I would work with him again!

:

I was happily surprised at the speed and quality of work. Spending under $100 I didn't have very high expectations, but I was very surprised at the outcome and VERY happy. I will return with other projects.

:

jesterr is my go to when it comes to logos. he always delivers as promised and won't rest until you are satisfied. highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment