Monday, February 22, 2021

Create Your Colorful Logo











About:

Hello!



Are you looking for a unique, colorful, and expressive logo for your brand? I am fully capable of bringing your ideas to life via graphic design.


I am highly experienced with Adobe Illustrator and can provide you with high resolution files of your logo, along with web and print formats.


In each package, I'll provide you with three sketch ideas of your logo. From there, I'll take which idea you like best as well as your suggestions and finalize it. It's that easy!



Let me know if you have any questions! I'm always up for making you a custom offer to better suit your needs.



Thanks for checking out my gig - I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and interested and really listens to feedback without allowing it to dominate original creative direction! The best designer I have worked with on this site. Highly recommend (but not too highly because I have some more work to get done:))

:

Thank you so much for the great review! :)

:

Fantastic work yet again!

:

An artist who listens and has patience. Thank you for your service. Recommend to everyone!

:

great a+++++++




No comments:

Post a Comment