Sunday, February 21, 2021

Create Awesome Design Sticker And Tshirt











About:

Hi fiverr client,



If you're looking for an Awesome Design Sticker, Packaging and T-Shirt that'll look amazing, then you're in the right place. I will Make eye catching sticker, and and also original works



Things you will get

★100% Original Design/No Copy
★Source File : PNG/JPG ( Bronze ) and CDR/PSD/AI/EPS/PNG/JPG ( Gold and Silver )
★High Quality File with 300dpi ( Gold and Silver )
★Free 3D Mockup
★Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication



This offer exclusively on Fiverr 



Thanks for visiting my gig, I am Looking forward to working with you.

Regard



Alfian

Reviews


: :

Appreciated the quick turn around and creativity in building our sticker. Really dig the final art and think our community is going to like it too!

:

This guy is quick, polite, and takes notes like a champ! I love my new sticker so much I'm putting it on my car!

:

Seller is awesome to work with and delivered exactly what he said he would. He was very patient in working through proofs and minor tweaks/changes. There is a slight language barrier that led to the misinterpretation or misunderstanding of some of the concepts I was trying to explain. But eventually we got through it. I would definitely use this seller again and recommend to other looking for a sticker design.

:

Ordered a custom sticker and it turned out great! I made 2 revisions, one for colour and one for typography and both were done ahead of schedule and with great communication. Thanks so much and I would 100% recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment