Saturday, February 20, 2021

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Luxury Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for an Outstanding logo design?

You are at the right place.

I will create Professional, Modern , Minimal , Clean logos for your business. 

Why hire me?

Now I have 9+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverr for last 8years.Now I completed 10000+ works with completely satisfied repeated customers.



My Specialties



  • Top Rated Seller on Fiverr
  • Unique Vector Designs
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Minimalist | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage Feminine | Signature Logos
  • All types of vector source files-PSD AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG SVG 





We also create business card, letter head, envelope, post card, social media banner, web banner, video logo animation etc.



Important Notice

1 package contain 1 Brand or company logo

You have to select 1 design from the logo concept

If you want a custom package pls msg me before placing the order

We do not design mascot or character type logos

Reviews


:

did a great job. im a hard person to please and he came up with a design i feel i could really enjoy. i gave him very minimal ideas and basically said to just have free roam with it and see what he would come up with and honestly it turned out pretty well. much better than my last fiverr encounter with a different seller. thank you for your work and thank you for the great communication.

:

This GiG is one of the Very Best in Fiverr. He is a complete package. His customer service skills, Design Sense, Design Skills and Awesome Speed is simply Outstanding - ***World Class. Brilliant Job - Worth every penny spent Founder - wingx.sg

:

I have enjoyed working with Fiverdesignz from the first time he made my logo from the beginning of the year, up until now 11 months later, that I have contacted him for other factors regarding the logo. He has been most helpful through every step, time efficient and I would definitely recommend him, as well as work with him again. Thank you so much for the great work!

:

I’m am a new and small business owner. fiverdesignz made this process of building my logo design so easy for me. I reached out on a few occasions and fiverdesignz made sure I was completely satisfied. I am beyond grateful for the excellent communication and service. Thank you once again!!!

:

Sarath is simply amazing. extremely patient and although I was tough and asked for a lot of revisions because I changed my mind a lot he remained calm and collected and was very patient. Awesome designer




No comments:

Post a Comment