Friday, February 26, 2021

Design Sports, Teams, Gym And Fitness Logo Or Business











About:

We have been designing logos for 5+ years and can design your sports logo, gym and fitness logo according to your requirements and expectations. We are team of logo designers offering logo design services in any style. 



Our Specialty:

  • Sports, gym and fitness logo experts in any style
  • Original and custom made logos
  • 1 Day express delivery also available
  • You can avail discount on bulk and recurring orders



Our Super Fast Pack:

  • 24 HOUR DELIVERY for the initial design concepts
  • 100% original vector, scalable to any size without losing quality
  • FULL files including .ai, .png, .pdf, .eps, .gif, .jpeg, .psd and font files
  • FULLY editable source files where colors and text can be updated if you want to
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times



If you have any query feel free to contact me.



Thanks,

DopeDesigners

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pros 1) I got exactly what I asked for. Everything was done professionally and looked good. 2) Seller was willing to work with me on the small nuances of the design. Cons 1) A bit over priced. Probably wouldnt pay as much as I did again. 2) Revisions took a good amount of time to complete. Each revision I requested took almost another 2 full days before completion. And I was asking for something relatively simple in text spacing. Overall I probably wouldnt use this seller again unless their prices came down a bit. I was super happy that the original order came in on time, but an additional 2 days nearly for each revision was a bit long. Other than that good job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir :)

Seller's Response:

The seller tried to execute the concept that I offered but the quality was not to the standard of the other samples I saw from them, as a result, I won't be using it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you Dopedesigners and thank you Emma with Dopedesigners. I’m not just saying this, I honestly mean you all did a great job. Both of my logo’s came out amazing. If anyone see’s this I do recommend their work. Make sure to be communicative and tell them your needs to get your results. It will come out great.




No comments:

Post a Comment