Thursday, February 4, 2021

Design Minimalist And Creative Logo











About:

Welcome to my page! I want to help you and your brand success and the first step is getting a unique logo for your company. I have over 10 years of diverse experience in design that can be an asset to your logo creation. 



Look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was effective communication working with this designer, very creative ideas, cared a lot about our brand, had a lot of revisions and got a really good idea of our brand and was very helpful. I defo work with again and recommend to others

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the entire process of working with this seller. A lot of thought was put into the designs and it visually represents what I hoped. All three designs were strong and visually unique. Communication and edits were timely. Really pleased with the final product.

:

Thank you so much :)

:

First time getting a logo on fiverr and I took a long time to find someone that aligns with my vision and I was not disappointed. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment