Saturday, February 27, 2021

Design Sensational Minimalist Logo In 12 Hours











About:

***This Gig is ONLY for Minimal Designs. Please Do Not Place Your Order For Mascot or 3D Logos!***



Your business is an essential tool for your profit. It's important for you to introduce your business to the people who are interested in your product or your services. For a successful business, Its essential to have an elegant and creative Logo Design in order to remain highlighted among your competitors.



I specialize in Modern and Clean Logo designs with being in the creative industry for 9+ years.

I will make sure that your logo conveys your business/service/product presence and has a visual impact on the eyes.



Stuff included:



  • Unique and High-Quality Logo that will represent your business/service/product
  • Vector-based designs that will retain the quality when used in large formats like hoardings.
  • 3D Mockups to see your logo in different positions




Why me?



  • Less than 1 hour response time
  • You will be 100% fully satisfied
  • 100% Money-Back Guaranteed designs
  • You will have full rights
  • On-time Delivery
  • Fully editable files so you can edit it yourself when needed
  • Ai PDF Transparent-PNG JPEG and 3D Mockups
  • Custom made Designs
  • Swift communication


Let's create a Compelling Logo for your business!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

What a insightful, quick and talented artist. She sent the first draft within 20 minutes of the order. The design were RIGHT ON TARGET. They were better than I imagined. I sent in my scribble sketches and ideas and she brought them to life in a splendid way. EVERYONE loved the finished product. I cannot wait to post my New Business logo online. I would definitely recommend her again and again!

Seller's Response:

I am over the moon to see you happy with my work and that the design solved the problem in a perfect way. I am glad to see your spectacular words indicating my work as a perfect solution for your services. Thanks again and see you with the next project in future. Best of Luck! :))

Seller's Response:

Fix for my prevous design. Great work, just as before. :)

Seller's Response:

Quality prioritization is my first preference. Thanks a lot. :))

Seller's Response:

Recommended designer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment