Sunday, February 7, 2021

Design Animal Cartoon Logo And Mascot











About:

I am a professional  Logo designer, I love brand identity designing and if you’re looking for a logo design for your company, business, website, blog, group, etc. 




My logos are: 
- Ingenious and smart 
- Neat and simple 
- Practical and useful


Here is what is included in the packages:
1. Unique LOGO Designs ( cartoon/mascot/characters)
2. Unlimited Revisions, i do revision until you satisfied 
3. AI and EPS, 100% vector based logo, fully editable and resizable CMYK & RGB 
4. High resolution of images in JPG, transparency PNG and PDF


Thank you.

Reviews


:

The seller has a great style and I appreciate their creativity for making cute/awesome mascots. This is my second order after the first one turned out so well!

:

Very professional and friendly service. Extremely happy with cartoonlogoteam they allowed us to change and fix things along the way hassle free.

:

Perfect animation, perfect pictures, I can't wait to see her next set of drawings. She is awesome in her craft. Amazing.

:

I felt annoying asking for more revisions but the seller was very nice and the end product was exactly what I had in mind!

:

Brilliant work. Great job, quick revisions and did exactly as I asked in a quick time. Suggest to anybody looking for a logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment