Sunday, February 7, 2021

Modern Elegant Minimalist Luxury Logo Design











About:

Here is your  CREATIVE LOGO DESIGN




                100% original, NO templates, NO copying!


            * * * * *I will do unlimited revisions for the basic order * * * * *


I will design simple and Elegant text logo for your Company/Business.
The basic order includes your logo in only jpg and transparent png non of the file is free in basic package except jpg read clearly basic order buyers especially thanks.
.its a unique fonts not only simple and signature so no one ask for handdrawn read clearly thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top Service ! They did exactly what I asked them them to do. The Designer did not stop working on my project until I was 100% happy ! I would Definitely recommend this Great service to new start ups and existing businesses who are in need of a designer ! Very Reliable & Very Trustworthy

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation. I would like to get more graphic project of you in future. Thanks again for your support!!!

Seller's Response:

Mehwish made me bunch of logos and all of them I like very much; she responses every messages very quick; I strongly recommend her

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation ❤️❤️❤️

Seller's Response:

Yet another great job well done :-) As always, extremely prompt, clear communication and importantly a super end product. I'll be back ...AGAIN !




No comments:

Post a Comment