Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Design Professional Podcast Cover Art Or Logo











About:

Welcome to my professional podcast cover art or logo



If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place,You can promote your work,business and your identity with the help of your logo.



Why choose this Gig

1#·  100% Professional Design

2#  100% Money back Guarantee 

3#  100% Satisfaction

4#  Free UNLIMITED Revisions

 Package Details 



(BASIC Package 5$)  

1 logo or cover art concept+ png+ jpg file + 1400x1400. OR 3000x3000 + Commercial Use





Super Package  $20

2 logo or cover art concept+ png+ jpg file + 1400x1400. OR 3000x3000+sources file +3d mockup

 

 ( Golden Package Only $45)

3 logo or cover art concept+ png+ jpg file + 3000x3000+sources file + social kit +Unlimited Revision



NOTE

I don't design Beers and Gaming Logo an cartoon and Mascot  

graphic_co

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They responded quickly and did a good job overall. I think it would have been a little better if they had worked on what I specifically asked for right away, it would have been quicker. But overall he gave me what I asked for and did a good job! And I got to see some other potential options that were done well and could also have worked.

:

Thank you so much

:

I needed a podcast graphic. I looked at some of the seller's artwork and like it. I found some reference images for my idea and sent it to the seller. The seller was very responsive. We did a few revisions until it was just right and what I was looking for. Seller was right on time with the first version and each revision was done in a timely manner. The quality of work is very good. I would recommend this seller.

:

Perfect logo design and the process was so smooth. I gave my ideas and a couple hours later there would be designs in my inbox. I made things kind of difficult and changed my mind a lot . However they never complained and accommodated to my requests. I’m so impressed with my logo!

:

Who knew my first experience on this platform would be a great one? I would definitely recommend as it was so easy and seamless working with graphic_co




No comments:

Post a Comment