Saturday, February 6, 2021

Creative And Decent Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for professional logo for your business, so you are at in the right place.



I'm offering unlimited logo concepts & unlimited revisions to make sure you are completely satisfied by my work.





What You got in this gig:





- 24 hours delivery with free 3D mockup

- UNLIMITED logo design concepts and revisions until you are 100% happy

- Quick response to the changes

- High quality designs

- Excellent communication

- Customer satisfaction

- 100% original vector logo, re-sizable to any size without losing quality





I will also use the final logo to design other stuff like: 

 

- Business card

- Letterhead 

- Envelope 

- Icon 

- Favicon 

- Social media kit 





Place an order & see what i can do for you.

Thanks :)

Reviews


:

This is the second time working with this seller...I am satisfied but maybe next time, I will be more clear about the type of logo and FB cover page I need.

:

I wanted a logo design with Social Media Kit, Vector files and Source files. Seller was communicative and did the job as described. I asked for one revision which was completed on time.

:

Good work, but needs to the ratio relatively long time for changes

:

exactly what I wanted at an affordable price

:

Very quick, very responsive. Excellent service, great quality work. Took all my suggestions and requests for revisions without fuss. Would 100% recommend and will use again next time I need logos.




No comments:

Post a Comment