Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Best Eye Catching Patches And Stickers











About:

I offer Vintage Retro Stickers or Badges in this gig.
        I will create awesome Stickers  for.

Please, provide me detailed information after placing order.

        I offer revisions. If you have any example or ideas - lets discuss this and Ill do my best.

By default result will be high resolution transparent background PNG, by demand any file format available, source files (PSD, AI) can be included.

       I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of Amazon, Teespring, Shopify, Printful or any other service.  

      If you need other size or format - give me this information in order. If you are not sure about size and/or format - I provide resizing and resaving to other format even after finishing the order free of charge.

       I provide coloring of your design for different stickers colors.
If you have any questions or suggestions - please, feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

Did good work

:

Designs turned out just like I wanted. Very skilled artist!

:

Very good work, thanks

:

I was very pleased with the final results! The task was challenging and took a bit longer but he had good communication and delivered just what I was looking for.

:

Very pleased with the quick and quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment