Monday, July 27, 2020

Create A Stunning Kids Logo











About:

welcome ! :)


Thanks for checking out my gig.



I can Firmly ensure you that i can design beautiful kids logo. 


If need Just contact me first before placing an order to avoid confusion.



In This Gig You will Get A Kids Shop, Children or Baby Logo For Your Store/Company. I Can Design Anything you would like. Just share your Idea or Example with me!



You get : 



  1. Professional services
  2. Fast and accurate Work
  3. Friendly communication
  4. Full money back guaranteed If you not 100 percent satisfied.
  5. Unlimited revision ( because i always try to maintain customer satisfaction )
  6. 100% Unique








InBox Me; If You Have Any Question.

Reviews


:

She has a beautiful heart. My daughter was very precise about what she wanted. SMCREATIONZ worked with us until we both were happy with the final logo. It's so beautiful and on point. Thank you very much for your time and talent. Also, thank you for being so open and welcoming to my feedback. I really appreciate working with you. You are a great designer.!

:

The seller is very patient with me and answered all my inquiries. I will definitely will get her services on my next project. Thank you

:

I highly recommend her, the work she did to me was all excellent, very attentive and friendly at all times.

:

This is my 2nd time maybe 3rd using this gig and each time it gets better and better. Very professional and very fast delivery I highly recommend

:

I ordered a logo for my son's you tube channel. Communication with the seller was easy. I always got a quick response. I am happy with how the logo turned out.







Create A Stunning Kids Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment