Sunday, July 19, 2020

Create A Mascot Logo Or Illustration











About:

This is my PREMIUM MASCOT logo gig! Offered for special clients who know how special their projects are. Order now and take your brand to the next level of visual impact!



You can get from a basic, 1 color mascot logo for you to start working on the concept you are looking for, to a professional, highly detailed logo with multiple extras, custom accesories, extra items, detailed compositions and illustrations, many colors, textures, etc.



Share with me what you have in mind for your project, EVERYTHING you have in mind :) , what you like, what you don´t like. That way we will give the right approach to it from the start.



Only place orders if you are 100% sure that the package you go for is the one that best fits for the mascot style you have in mind. Any doubts? Feel free to send me a message first in order to send you a custom offer with the right design pack configuration (based on your project requirements). Need more work samples? Just let me know!



IMPORTANTAll packages include ONE (1) mascot on the design. For more than one mascot on the same design, contact me for a custom offer and more info :)



That´s it! Let´s get your mascot done now ;)

Reviews


:

This is a ripped off!! do not waste your money!! people on this site once they have your money don't care.. terrible business practices

:

By far the worst experience ive ever had using fiver, he couldn’t follow my instructions properly, he was rude as hell, and he did the whole job in the wrong program and tried to charge me again for the same thing, i dont trust these artist anymore because he tried to steal from me

:

Great Seller!

:

This was FIRE!!!!

:

Wow! That's what I said when I saw it. Thank you for your hard work, timeliness, and excellent communication.







Create A Mascot Logo Or Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment