Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Design Exclusive Real Estate Logo











About:

Welcome to my GIG!

 

If you want an outstanding original and 100% unique logo design, you came to the right place! 

 

To have a better idea of my previous work, please check my online portfolio:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskMXCrfH

 

Independently of the package, I'll do my best :) The differences on the prices are based on the design, the number of different concepts that I'll do for you to choose from and the final files formats that you will receive.

 

Basic: I'll design 2 different concepts for your logo and I'll provide the following files formats: transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG and Photoshop PSD.

 

Standard: I'll design 3 different concepts and I'll provide the following files formats: transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG and Photoshop PSD.

 

Premium: I'll design 5 different concepts and I'll provide the transparent PNG/JPG/PDF/SVG, Photoshop PSD and editable vector file (.ai or .eps). I'll also design a double-sided business card or letterhead and a cover photo for social media.



If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

 

I look forward to working with you and be creative together!

 

Thank you

Reviews


:

ANA is the Best of the BEST. I LOVED my logo & business card. She is very talented & kind....Yes! I will be hiring her again very soon. Thank You Ana!:)

:

I love it!!!!!!

:

amazing job and attitude

:

Very professional and patient with me. It was hard to make a decision because all of the revisions were awesome! The finished product is polished and looks clean, professional and expensive.

:

Excellent Service and super creative. Highly recommended!







Design Exclusive Real Estate Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment