Sunday, July 12, 2020

Create Clean House,Janitorial And Commercial Cleaning Logo











About:

::::  WELCOME TO MY CLEANING COMPANY LOGO GIG  ::::



Are you Looking for House Clean / Laundry / Janitorial / Maid / Commercial Cleaning & High Quality  Logo? I'm the perfect person!
I am an expert graphic designer with 4 years of experience, in past i have worked on many websites and i have created many logos.
Place an order and get awesome result.
Why choose Me?
-----
  • 2 Modern and stunning cleaning logo
  • FREE .png transparent file
  • high quality JPG
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • SOURCE FILE
  • Express delivery
  • providing within 24 hours
  • Fast response
  • 24/7 availability
  • 100% pay back guarantee  if not satisfied
  • UNLIMITED revision 
Eye Catching , High Quality ,Unique logo and  Professional  logo



Unlimited Revision until your 100% Satisfaction


Feel Free to contact  me, if you have any query regarding your logo and design then text me i am here for you . thanks :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so happy with the logo design created for me. It’s exactly what I asked for. I was a little picky but the designer was very patient with me and communicated with me throughout the entire process until I was 100% satisfied. Highly recommend this designer. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience ! Thank you very much

:

Quick to respond. Was able to take by design idea's and create a logo that was exactly what I wanted.

:

The logos look great. However, missing a few details missed but overall the seller produces creative logos. Quick response.

:

Responsive, creative and extremely patient.







Create Clean House,Janitorial And Commercial Cleaning Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment