Friday, July 3, 2020

Design Ecommerce Shopify Logo For Your Online Store











About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG.

I'm a full time graphic designer offering Ecommerce, online store, shoping store, shopify store logo design services. I've been doing logos for nearly 5 years now and can produce your logo in any style.



All logos come as a high resolution file that can be resized to any size without distortion. You will provided with as many file types as you require including the original design file and fonts.


Here in this gig, I am very excited to help you to design a beautiful shopify store logo for you.



What you will get with this gig:



1. Fabulous design logo option for your shopify or online store.

2. Unlimited times revisions on the logo you like most.
3. I will give you High Quality JPEG and PNG file so you can use it any where you want (If you want source files you can order it too).

4. I give you money back guarantee if you think the result is not exceeding your expectation. Just let me know, and I will give you a full refund with no question asked policy.


If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.



Looking forward to working with you!


For Reliable and High Quality Service Order it Today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was efficient, good quality and on time, a good communicator, wasn't afraid to ask for me to clarify as opposed to just doing something and hoping it was right. I'll definitely work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you it's really easy to work with them!

Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive ! Great logo , thanks :)

:

Thank you it's really easy to work with them!







Design Ecommerce Shopify Logo For Your Online Store

No comments:

Post a Comment