Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Design 3 Logo Versions In 12 Hours With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hey,



I'm Fahad and I will make a unique logo for your company with unlimited revisions which will help brand your business.



Looking for a unique & professional logo for your company? You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with 6 plus years of experience.



I design custom, modern, flat, clean, minimalist, text, signature logos, and corporate identity kits.



If you have any special design requirements, contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE  WILL GET YOU:

    

  • 3 LOGO VERSIONS
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • HIGH-QUALITY WORK 300dpi
  • .JPG / .PNG(transparent background)
  • 3D MOCK-UP
  • 100% SATISFACTION
  • 100% UNIQUE DESIGN
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • MODIFICATIONS OF 1 LOGO WHICH YOU CHOOSE


I always give my opinion and options while keeping the client's needs in mind.



I guarantee your satisfaction and until you get that, you can request as many revisions as you want.



I also offer random bonuses and offers to new orders daily!



Order today and we will get to work right away.



Feel free to contact me.



Cheers,

Fahad

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Fahadmansoor and he delivered big time both times. He is very smart and can figure out what you are looking for in a logo AND his branding identity package... Thanks

:

I'm sorry to have to give a negative review, but I did my best to specify that the logo was meant for a fantasy writing contest and I wanted more fantasy aesthetic. They seem to be more standard corporate-type logos. The seller also advertises a 12 hour delivery, but it took much longer than this. They did give me six logos instead of three, but that was not the advertised deal. That all being said, the logos are crisp and clean, just not at all what I was hoping for. My experience could have been better.

:

Fahadmansoor did an excellent job... over delivered and got my logo right on the first try... very intuitive. Thanks

:

Delivered in a timely fashion and made suggested changes quickly.

:

It was a pleasure working with this seller.







Design 3 Logo Versions In 12 Hours With Unlimited Revisions

No comments:

Post a Comment