Sunday, July 19, 2020

Create Cartoon Mascot Or Character Logo Design











About:

HELLO!

My name is Oleksii.
I'm a friendly designer, illustrator who can create awesome and professional cartoon, mascot or character logo, for your personal or commercial use etc.



ABOUT GIGS


  • BASIC: It's one monochrome sketch design without background and shadow. Only one figure + text if it's necessary.
  • STANDARD: It's one monochrome cartoon mascot or character logo with background and simple shadow. Only one figure + text if it's necessary.
  • PREMIUM: It's one colorful cartoon mascot or character logo with background and high level shadow. Up to two figures + text if it's necessary.


PROCESS:
  • All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your patch, mascot or logo design.
  • If it necessary, you can show me some references.
  • I will first make up to 2 digital sketches.
  • After it, when we define a general concept.
  • I will send you the final illustration and work on the changes if necessary.
  • You could get files in JPG, EPS, PDF, AI, PSD, PNG.


NOTICE

Please message me before placing an order so we can talk about your project and find the best way and best ideas together to create the perfect logo!



If you have any questions I will be glad to help!
Regards!




Reviews


:

Fast turnaround and great quality!

:

Great work !

:

Very good guy, did everything I needed. 100% recommended

: :





Create Cartoon Mascot Or Character Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment