Sunday, July 26, 2020

Make Any Heraldic Shield, Coat Of Arms Or Family Crest











About:

I will create a custom digital image of your Coat of Arms, Church seal, Badge or any other emblem you may need. I can recreate and refurbish an existing design or create a custom unique heraldic shield. 

My work is not limited by stock images, I take the time to digitally paint each project. Your artwork will be hand-made, which allows your idea to come to life.

I have been working in Heraldry for more than 15 years and have a true appreciation for the symbolism behind your artwork. Each design is unique and personal; I want to use my expertise to meaningfully illustrate your history and values. You can see my gallery of past projects here: https://montecruzg.tumblr.com

The basic package includes a basic shield with external ornamentation (see the three included examples in images) and is delivered at 75 ppi, 800X600 and only in jpg format. In the custom packages, I offer image transparency, higher resolutions, supporters (such as lions, dragons, unicorns, etc.), helmets, editable .psd file, and a vectorized version of your artwork. For these services, please contact me via message before ordering so we can collaborate prior to you placing your order.

Reviews


:

you can see the quality of the work, and it was done exacly as i wanted it. it surpassed my expactations. the seller was clear and had a good response time. would reccomend this seller to anyone

:

Beautiful art, very receptive, and easy to work with. This artist knows his stuff and does not disappoint. I even came back with revision andrer revision, and he was so patient and worked hard until our request was fulfilled. I’d definitely come back to ask for more art if I needed it.

:

Absolutely beautiful work. I was a bit difficult with revisions but he did everything I asked tp perfection. Would highly recommend to anyone.

:

If you've arrived at monecruz's page, look no further. You have found the best. Just order from him now. You'll be happy you did. He is the absolute best at what he does. His knowledge about every aspect of creating heraldic shields, crests, etc. is second to none. He gave me exactly what I wanted but better. He helped me make some decisions based on 'rules' and 'traditions' that go into this. He is quick. He is accommodating. I can't say enough about how much I love my new family crest. It's something I hope lasts well past I'm gone. And montecruz is the one that can create that kind of shield. Thank you thank you thank you.

:

As always, this seller is at the top of his game. My latest project was something very complexe but once he understood my vision he nailed it right on the target. The work was perfect. I recommend him because I know he can do your project.







Make Any Heraldic Shield, Coat Of Arms Or Family Crest

No comments:

Post a Comment