Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create A Minimalist Pixel Art Logo Design











About:

Looking got a minimalist pixel art logo design that you can use for your business/Youtube /Twitch gaming channel? 

This is the right place :)



By ordering this gig you will receive:

- Original pixel art logo image file/s

- Source file/s [.PSD or .ASE]



Minimalist design - Pixel Art Logo - 8 Bit - 16 Bit - 32 Bit



If you have any questions before ordering do not hesitate to send first :)

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you



Reviews


:

He responded extremely fast, was very polite and professional. He catered to my needs and was very understanding. Would rate higher if could!! Will be sure to purchase from him again.

:

This guy patiently did all my revisions. If you have doubts, I 100% recommend this seller. This was my first order on Fiverr and im more than satisfied. Really ismaileldesouky should be charging more for the quality and customer service he is providing. Great job!

:

Seller was wonderful to work with. Very patient with my requests and came up with ideas that I hadn't even considered. Very happy with what I ended up with. Highly recommend.

:

It was good. He took my description and made it better than I thought it was going to be. Was on time and professional. 5 stars highly recommend.

:

very friendly and meeting to my needs and wants for this project!







Create A Minimalist Pixel Art Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment