Saturday, July 4, 2020

Make A Unique Discord Or Other Logo Design











About:

Are you searching for a unique logo design?

You are in the right place!.

Here you can get a unique logo for your profile picture design for your self /your discord server and  for your bot profile design ! (or any other social media ).

Tell me how you wish it to look like and I will make your own unique logo!.



NOTE: When you buy any unique logo design be sure to tell me what is your preferences !.

NOTE: You can use it as however you decide ! appropriate for all social media.

NOTE: Want to order but do not know exactly what do you want ? no problem! message me and I will help you to get ideas!.

NOTE: Please notice, that is not a mascot logo style gig.





 

Reviews


:

Will definitely work with him again. He delivered my youtube banner in less than 24 hours and it looked great! I didn't need any revisions because he got what I wanted on the first try.

:

Delivered my ideas to reality in 1 day and also exceeded my expectations with creating several animated banners. Highly recommend.

:

Great person to talk to. I had an issue with one of the logos not saving and they sent another copy really quickly and apologies for the issue. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great animated discord logo. Great stuff!

:

Answered immediately, delivered exactly the way I wanted within an hour. From now on a new discord server means a new order from here!

:

The service was lighting fast and I had my logo in under 2hours. Turned out great and fit my description perfectly.







Make A Unique Discord Or Other Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment