Friday, July 24, 2020

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design Gig.

As an experienced seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take the pride of making sure to put an extra mile for the client satisfaction.

A simple and Minimalist logo is easy to remember and will clearly represent your business with minimum detail yet maximum explanation.



Why choose Me?

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design | Monogram | Real Estate Logo | Luxury



Order right now or you will regret by not getting your logo designed by the most amazing and professional designer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Is was really precise and the first trial was the one ! Just a few modification but , this man is talented . Thx .

Seller's Response:

thank you for the awesome comments.. glad to deliver a design that caught your eye in the inital delivery. hope to have to again for your future projects.have a great day!!

Seller's Response:

Awesome work, communication was amazing. I’ve referred a few friends for logo services and they loved the work also. Definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot for the kind words for my work and services and definitely would love to see you again...thanks for acknowledging again..have a great day

Seller's Response:

Seller did sterling work and turned it in almost instantaneously. I didn't quite know how to articulate exactly what I wanted and yet the final product was somehow just what I was looking for.







Modern Minimalist Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment