Thursday, July 23, 2020

Create Esport Logo Character For Youtube Twitch Gaming











About:

Hello there
Are you looking for a unique and high-quality mascot logo for the Esport Team, Youtube channel, community, etc.?
I will design the best outstanding mascot logo for you such as animals, types of people, etc.

I will turn your idea into the best awesome mascot logo. this is 1000% my own original work 

The reason why my show is different from the others is:
  • TRY BEFORE BUYING! Send your brief via inquiry and I will draw a FREE SKETCH for you!
  • Real quality, using original work in a portfolio. There are no fake samples.
  • Fast turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied!


BASIC PACKAGE
  • 1 mascot design with black and white and lacking in detail.
  • 3 Revision.
  • only personal use


STANDARD PACKAGE
  • 1 full color mascot logo with high quality and detail
  • 5 Revision
  • Source file PSD / vector file in AI / EPS.
  • commercial & non-copyright use.


PREMIUM EXPERT (RECOMMENDED!)
  • 1 full color mascot logo with full details (compex) & premium quality
  • 9 Revisions
  • Source file PSD / vector file in AI / EPS.
  • commercial use.


Please contact me if you want to see the greatest work here

REGARDS
YFS CHANNEL

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an idea in mind when I ordered this to be done. It did not come out as expected but better. I did not even have to ask for any sort of changes.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Sir^-^

Seller's Response:

Great Artist, I for sure will return to demand others works in the future!

:

Thanks Sir^-^

:

Would really recommend, does Beautiful work : )







Create Esport Logo Character For Youtube Twitch Gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment