Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Fix, Modify, Revamp,Eidt Or Redesign Your Existing Logo











About:

                                      *Please inbox me before placing an order 



Hi There!



Are you struggling with your existing logo?

Is your brand logo not describing your aim?

Is the Color Scheme undermining your logo?

Do you want a complete redesign?



I am here to help you out! 



The logo is the thing which could fascinate or eliminate your audience, This is the Digital Identity of your brand, So Don't compromise on it and let me handle it professionally. I will fix, modify, revamp or a complete redesign.



I am offering you the Redesigning/ Revamping/ Repairing services for your existing brand logo.



 My services include:



  • Color Scheme Correction
  • Character Addition
  • Character Removal
  • Creating Negative Space
  • Implementing your idea into it
  • Revamp the entire concept
  • Complete Redesign
  • Repair or fix 




With me, Be Assure with:



  • Fast turnaround time
  • Professional output
  • Round the clock support
  • Money-back Guarantee


I deal with Minimal, Flat, 3D, Wordmark, Letter mark, Emblem, Vintage, and many others.



Thank you for your visit! I am waiting for your kind response. :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its my first experience on Fiverr and im so happy that found Mister Jahanzaib !!! He was fast and he gave my current Logo a fresher Look than before! By the behaviour of him i can say he really loves what he is doing and if someone loves what he is doing he will always do it at 110 %, i am glad that im found this Artist.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for such kind words, I am very happy to work with you and I will definitely be looking forward to working with you again. Once again, Thank you very much 👍👍🙂

Seller's Response:

Very good artist. Gave him a picture of my old logo and he did a great job at providing exactly what I wanted, but even better. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing a logo, or picture made.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words and a detailed review, I am very happy to work with you and I will be looking forward to working with you again, Many Thanks :)

Seller's Response:

I have ordered a number of times from m_jahanzaib, and every time it's the same outcome...super fast, super responsive and the job well done. More orders down the road for m_jahanzaib!







Fix, Modify, Revamp,Eidt Or Redesign Your Existing Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment