Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Professional Mascot And Cartoon Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Mascot - Cartoon - Logo Design 



I am a highly-skilled mascot logo Designer with a professional designing experience.


I will do a unique professional Gaming mascot logo and other design for your Youtube, Twitch, and website, which will create numbers of impressions on your platform. 


I will share with you unlimited revisions.


I treat every project as a unique opportunity to create something exciting creative professional design.


visite my portfolio >>>  https://bit.ly/2VvxJqz

What I will deliver for $10:

1 Custom Mascot Design.



On-time Delivery

High-Resolution JPEG or (CMYK Colors 300 dpi)

Logo Transparent PNG file.

Editable Source File. (Ai or PSD)

Fast and reliable Communication

100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guaranteed!!



What you will get in this gig?

  • Professional mascot logo design
  • 3D Mockup
  • Quick delivery service
  • Unlimited revision
  • High res file in JPEG & PNG Format
  • Source file in Ai, EPS, PSD Format

Order a gig now!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome logos. Ready to set up my platform.

:

Thank you very much for your support.

:

Super fast work. Just as I imagined it. Highly recommended

:

stayed true to my image and added his own art turned out amazing







Professional Mascot And Cartoon Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment