Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Design Minimalist Brand Or Website Or Corporate Logo,Redesign Your Existing











About:

Greetings!!!

I am an expert logo and brand identity designer design or redesign your business or corporate or brand logo in a unique way.



I will design 300+ logos from 2017 if you want to see my works please message me.

I am always at your service.



Services in this gig:

  • Unique, flat minimalist, eyecatching design
  • Clean and modern brand logo
  • Fully vector editable
  • Original no copy
  • AI,eps,png,jpg,psd,pdf file provided
  • Full copyright provided
  • Provided all files


Why choose me:

  • Experienced designer
  • easy to communication
  • 24*7 hours online
  • Unlimited revision
  • 6 Hours delivery
  • unlimited concepts
  • Lifetime support
  • After-sales support


If you have still questions in your mind, please message me,I will reply as soon as possible.



Thanks, have a great day

Firija



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I felt that the designer was communicative but the design skills were poor. do not feel that the designer had enough artistic talent when it comes to drawing people. Unfortunately, I do not think that she understood the essence of what we are.

:

Firija has always delivered exactly what I am looking for and with a very quick turn around. I will continue to come back to her for all of my graphic design needs!

:

It was great to work with Firija. Fast turnaround, unlimited revisions, and attention to detail. Excellent service!

:

Thank you.

:

Great work as always!







Design Minimalist Brand Or Website Or Corporate Logo,Redesign Your Existing

No comments:

Post a Comment