Saturday, July 25, 2020

Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo











About:

Welcome :)



I am an experienced and professional graphic designer, specialized in DJ, BAND, MUSIC or TYPOGRAPHY logo.



I  have worked with clients from around the world and I would love to create your desired logo design. leave a strong impression on anyone. I'll put all my creativity and professionalism to create your desired top Quality design, i am in the business of selling vision, not just a logo.
 

My Goal is to bring the right visual message using the perfect elements, fonts, colors and Layout.

My process of creation is multifaceted and unique for every client. I will look for ideas in all possible directions and use all available resources to adapt to your project.


Go ahead!  Place your order for an awesome results.



I also offer  Branding package (must for professionals) everything is included in this package e.g.


    ► Copyrights (ownership of logo)

    ► All source and vector files (original project files)

    ► High quality files (upto 4k resolution) 

    ► Banners for all social media



Send me a message for full details. 

 

Best regards,



Creative_72

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was really good. Very patient with me. I would recommend this artist to everyone. They worked very on on my project. Always will to make changes.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Seller's Response:

Best deal to get this kind of work done. And done at a quick turn around. Very satisfied with end result.

:

Thank you so much!!

:

I liked the designs that were provided. There were multiple revisions with no complaints. Overall I'm satisfied with the effort and resulting typography logo. Good job!







Design Music,Dj,Rock And Typography Band Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment